I just used a dermaroller. Are my immediate 'scratch' like results normal? (Photos)

I just used a 1mm dermaroller on my stretch marks. There was no bleeding due to the skin being thicker in the area I was treating. After I finished rolling I noticed some scratch like marks around the edges and I was wondering if this was normal? Will the marks go away in the same way the redness will?

Micro-needle treatment for stretch marks

In my office we have been getting excellent results in the treatment of stretch marks by micro-needling the area combined with application of human growth factor serums. We use motorized micro-needling, not the dermaroller, for a more even and more effective result. Rollers create a more erratic pattern of "tears" through the skin rather than the clean, more evenly distributed punctures seen with motorized micro-needling machines. 

We use the ProCell Therapies system which combines motorized micro-needling with concentrated human growth factor serums made from human stem cells. Our patients also use growth factor serum at home after the office treatment

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon