I go for a consultation tomorrow for breast augmentation. I've wanted it for 10years...but decided to have children.

Now I have three beautiful children and now my breasts are 34A! I'm wanting to know if it's normal to feel like this? I feel scared, worried...but at the same time excited! How many people have thought it was worth it? can it damage your health down the line? And how many people have decided to just get their implants removed because they decided they didn't want them? There's loads of questions that goes through my head :( it's something ice always wanted...but don't know if I'm brave enough!

Greetings Thank you for your questions, during your consultation it will be best if you can note all your questions and address them to your surgeon during consultation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Questions

Remember, this surgery is just for you. Go to the consultation so you can learn about the good and the bad about the procedure. Find out what size you prefer, and then evaluate.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Best to see a couple board certified plastic surgeons so you can get all of your questions answered. It's normal to feel nervous and anxious but the more you ask, the more comfortable you will feel. And remember, no question is a dumb question. Good luck!