I want a cellulite treatment, preferably cellfina, but can't find a doctor performing this procedure in the UK?

I want to have the cellfina procedure to reduce the appearance of cellulite on my bum and thighs but it seems that all of the doctors practicing it are based in the USA. Can someone please point me in the direction of a doctor in the UK (ideally London) who performs this procedure? Thanks

Cellfina in the UK

Unfortunately, Cellfina is currently only available in the U.S. according to their website. The procedure is still fairly new, but the results of a treatment with Cellfina are overwhelmingly positive. In a study conducted by the FDA, Cellfina patients saw impressive improvement after just 1 treatment. About 94% of those patients said they were still satisfied with their results after 1 year, while 85% were still happy after 3 years. These numbers are continuing to improve with more patients being satisfied for longer periods of time. It provides permanent results after a one time treatment. I believe it's worth it for you to wait until it expands to the UK.

Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina

It is available only in the US.  It does give you an excuse to visit Austin.  Cellfina works best on dimpled cellulite of the buttock and posterior thigh.  Other areas can be evaluated for treatment with Sculptra.

Cellfina availability

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for cellulite treatment.Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem.If unavailable, you should consider coming to the US for treatment or waiting until Cellfina is approved in the UK. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cellfina in UK?

You might contact the company which owns Cellfina directly and find out when it will be available in the UK. As you may know, the results in treating cellulite with Cellfina are currently the best on the market. Patient satisfaction rates three years after treatment are over 90%.

Paul M. Parker, MD, FACS
Paramus Plastic Surgeon