I am considering a Brazilian Butt Lift and would like between 8-12 areas for liposuction. (photos)

What would the cost be? I've always had a flat bum... I tried gaining weight to see if the fat would go to my bum. But NO. My body fat prefers everywhere else except my buttuck. I desperately want to feel confident again and feel sexy in my oitfits. HELP ME

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. Schedule a virtual or an in person consultation with an experienced surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I am considering a Brazilian Butt Lift and would like between 8-12 areas for liposuction.

The cost for the BBL will vary largely by the demand for the surgeon as well as number of areas liposuctioned.

Price varies by Surgeon, Anesthesia, Location, Etc. 

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.