I am 26 years old and I have wrinkles under eyes, how can I reduce them, day by day they are going deeper and deeper? (photo)

I am 26 years old and I have wrinkles under eyes, how can I reduce them, day by day they are going deeper and deeper?

Fraxel® light resurfacing is my go to treatment of choice for under eye area. As this is a very innovative technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Miami Dermatologist

Under eye wrinkles

You may benefit from a combination of neuromodulators (Botox or Dypsort) and dermal fillers. The neuromodulators typically last 3-4 months and the dermal fillers (depending on the type that is used) last about 6 months to 1 year.

Maryam Nazemzadeh, MD
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon