I am 26 years old and I have wrinkles under eyes, how can I reduce them, day by day they are going deeper and deeper? (photo)

Tear trough filler

Hi there, 

I would recommend a touch of tear trough filler to improve the dark circles appearing around the eye. This involves small injections of a suitable product to volumise and flatten out deeper wrinkles setting in. 

This should be carried out by an experienced injector and make sure you check there before and afters! 

The procedure lasts around 12 months. 

Also - look into lifestyle factors - keep hydrated / are you sleeping enough or more tired or stressed recently? All of these may also improve your area of concern.

I hope this helps!

Dr Rupert

I am 26 years old and I have wrinkles under eyes, how can I reduce them, day by day they are going deeper and deeper?

Fraxel® light resurfacing is my go to treatment of choice for under eye area. As this is a very innovative technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Under eye wrinkles

You may benefit from a combination of neuromodulators (Botox or Dypsort) and dermal fillers. The neuromodulators typically last 3-4 months and the dermal fillers (depending on the type that is used) last about 6 months to 1 year.

Maryam Nazemzadeh, MD
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon