Hooked/Droopy Nose - Impact Injuries. (photos)

It's difficult to know the natural shape of my nose because it's received a number of heavy blows, growing up, one in 2009, and just last November a ball smashed it from the ground/1st impact was on the nostrils which caused a lot of blood loss. I'm 25. I also have a deviated septum (some breathing issues during intense sports), and a crooked/droopy tip which doesn't fit my face. I just want a straight (still masculine nose) that doesn't project from my face so much. Any advice appreciated.

Droopy nose

It is difficult to give you specific advice and the best idea for you is to seek a full consultation with an experience specialist rhinoplasty surgeon, preferably one that can offer 3-D imaging as part of the assessment. I have found this to be extremely useful in giving patients a clear idea about what is achievable and would urge you to find someone in your area who can offer this. Best of luck