Would using a filler help to improve my nose appearance? Had a rhinoplasty 6 years ago ... (photos)

.. was happy for 3 years. when swelling went down completely, cartlige in the tip became too visible.can see its actual shape.saw 2 other surgeons.they refused to do revision cause it might look worse after(my skin is very thin).advice was : juvederm,to smooth the tip,make it roundish..want to hear other opinions from more experienced surgeons..and will using a filler correct exposed nostrils? (surgery is not the answer cause won't be able to breathe after thanks p.s don't mind to top up filler

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Hello. Dermal fillers are a great way to softly define and correct irregularities in the nose. The safest product to inject is a hyaluronic acid filler that can be reversed. Longer lasting dermal fillers can be injected once you are happy with results. You would have a nice result with dermal fillers.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos.  Dermal fillers can be used to reshape and refine the nose even after a rhinoplasty procedure.  Small irregularities can be masked by a thin layer of filler that helps support the skin up off of the cartilage framework.  Both Juviderm and Voluma can be used.  I do recommend starting with a hyaluronic filler that is short term just in case you don't like the result.  Voluma is a good long term solution as is fat transfer.  Fat transfer is natural and it can be used to thicken the soft tissue under the skin.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD