Not happy with results? Breast lift with implants (Photos)

I live in Birmingham England, and paid £6400 for breast lift with D implants. My surgeon asked if I wanted. D, DD or E... I chose D as I knew a bigger implant would sag quicker. I was thrilled with my results at first... But over the last 2 months they have sagged tremendously! It's only been 3 months since my surgery and I expected these results after years not months. They're exactly the same place as before but just fuller. Has any surgeon ever gave a partial refund?I can't do surgery again

Unhappy with result after breast lift with implants

Thank you for asking about your breast lift with implants. 

• I am so sorry you are disappointed.
  • Your photos suggest you have a very nice result
  • The high round look you had right after surgery was swelling - I warn all my patients this is temporary.
  • It isn't clear to me if the 'sagging' you have is from the swelling going down, size of the implant, its settling in place or loosening of your tissues from the weight of the implant or all of these combined.
  • You can certainly return to your surgeon to discuss your disappointment.
  • I would not expect your surgeon to offer any refund because your disappointment arises not from poor surgery but from factors beyond the surgeon's control.
  • A lift with a much smaller implant and internal support with ADM or mesh might have given you something closer to the high look you had in mind - but it would have been more expensive and your breasts would be much much smaller.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS