FUE hair transplant. Transplanted hair falling out after 8 months, during holiday in hot country. Will hair grow back? (Photo)

I have had a transplant from ankara in November. I went for on holiday where the climate was very hot. 45 degrees. And noticed that alot of my hair was falling out,and it was noticeably thinner. I emailed my surgeon and he said that the holiday may have caused my hair to fall out in synchronization and it will grow back in 1 or 2 months back to normal. Is this true? Is this a common occurrence and will this effect the results of my transplant overall. Hoping to get a second opionon. Thanks

Going on a vacation or being in a hot climate will not cause hair transplants to fail. A bad surgery will make hair transplants

Going on a vacation or being in a hot climate will not cause hair transplants to fail.  A bad surgery will make hair transplants fail.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE hair transplant and losing hair?

you may be losing your native hair at this time. Also hair goes through different cycles so at certain times it may look thinner. If you continue losing hair at excelerated rate, follow up with your doctor.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair falling out 8 months after a hair transplant

I am assuming that you are talking about your native hair not the transplanted hair. Hair transplants do often accelerate the normal progressive balding process. See vide below for the solution

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon