Can I get my hair back? (photos)

Could you lovely people check my attached photos and answer me questions?

Can I get my hair back?

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated.

Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon. Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Male pattern hair loss

You have male pattern hair loss. Surgical and non surgical options can help you improve your hair a lot. It's not possible to get it back to the original density, but it's certainly possible to have a major change. 

Male pattern hair loss and treatment options

you have classic hair loss due to genetic male pattern hair loss. The treament option can include hair transplant, however it is best for you to see a hair loss specialist to evaluate the caliber and density of your donor hair and get a realistic expectation for the result.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

You have a classic pattern of men we treat with hair transplants. See our gallery and you can tell from the pictures, what it would take to get your hair back in terms of numbers of grafts. You have a Class 5A pattern of hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Get you hair back. Not possible but....

The hair that was lost will not come back to any significant extent. However, well planned hair transplant sessions and longer hair style can restore a natural looking, mature male hair-brearing appearance. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon