Does his look like a hematoma or regular swelling and bruising? (Photo)

I am 3 days post op and have extreme swelling and bruising in my cleavage? Does it look normal or haematoma like? I was a 32A and had 325 HP mentor implants?

Swelling

At 3 days post op, it appears you need to allow time for the breast to settle into the pockets.  This could take several weeks.  Follow up with your surgeon for massage instructions.

Does his look like a hematoma or regular swelling and bruising?

If you have the sensation of extreme pressure,, tightness and pain on one side it could indicate a hematoma.  You need to be examined in person by your plastic surgeon in order to diagnose a hematoma.  Please do not rely on Internet advice.

Wha is it?

My guess based on your photos is bruising and swelling. I doubt a hematoma, but the photos are not as good as a physical examination. I suggest you see your plastic surgeon for an appropriate diagnosis. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Post-op concerns

Hi.  Based on your photo, this looks like normal post-op swelling.  An ultrasound of the breast can be done to confirm the clinical impression, if needed.

But it's always best to follow up with your operating surgeon, for issues like this.

Thomas Fiala, MD