Will I get good results by having a tummy tuck? (photos)

I am 5ft 5 and weigh 10st 7lbs. I have had three children I have had one c section birth, one forceps and one natural birth. I don't smoke or have any health conditions I do enjoy a drink at times but that's it. I want to know if I get a tummy tuck, muscle repair and liposuction of the waist and flanks, would I have a great outcome could I have a flat stomach and tiny waist ? I have tried very hard but cannot loose any more weight

Tummy tuck worth it?

hi - thanks for your question. From your photos  and history of childbirth I think you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck combined with liposuction. After pregnancy the tissues of the lower abdomen stretch and do not always return to their pre-pregnancy state. A tummy tuck also tightens the muscles of the abdomen and liposuction would narrow your waist further.

Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck

Your body mass index is about 24/25 so surgery is a possibility although you may be borderline overweight despite your efforts to lose fat (a very hard task!).  You also enjoy a drink, but this can mean anything, so the actual safe amount that will not affect surgery can be clarified with a professional consultation.  It is very good that you do not smoke.  It is always difficult to judge from photographs what kind of treatment is appropriate for you, but you do have a significant  lower abdominal overhang of fat and skin, which does indicate that you have lost some weight.  This could be addressed with a full abdominoplasty and at the same time the muscles of your tummy could be tightened or repaired along with safe and appropriate liposuction of the flanks and love handle areas.   You do need to see a plastic surgeon who ideally is a member of BAAPS or BAPRAS to obtain a realistic opinion of the treatment possibilities