Is this a good result? (Photo)

I would much appreciate your opinion on my result.I am 6.4 weeks post op and I had 250hp under partials round. I wanted a full D, but my surgeon advised that I won't be able to get more than 250 due to my small chest (10cm), and I won't be able to have any cleavage due to my small natural tissue. I am not happy with the size and with the gap between my breasts which is apparently due to how I naturally am but I feel like is due to the way the pocket was created.Could she have done a better job?

Is this a good breast augmentation result?

Your result looks excellent. Considering the asymmetry that she had preop the asymmetry has definitely been  improved and the position of the implants looks normal.  The spread of the implants is determined by the width of your breastbone and cannot be altered.  As long as your implants are soft and movable which will continue to improve over the next 6 weeks I would say have a very nice result.

Your breast implants results look good

Your result looks good. Try not to be swayed or disappointed by the letter of the cup size. Breast enhancement is more about the cup size "look" as opposed to the actual letter. On a petite frame, it takes less volume to have a bigger look. You might have a C/D cup size look because of your smaller frame, but may only actually be wearing a B/C cup. Surgery does not create cleavage, but you will have more volume, a fact which will make it easier for you to create cleavage in clothes. Hope this was reassuring. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Do I have a good result?

Dear Maya

It looks as though you have an excellent result from your breast augmentation. The gap between your breasts is normal, and is pre-determined by your natural anatomy. The size looks really good on you.

I hope this is reassuring and you can enjoy your new breasts

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD