Will I ever have fullness in lower pole? (photos)

In may 2016 i had inplants to fix assymetric. I had under the muscle anatomical saline implants. The left had 375cc and the right 275. I am happy with my right one its perfect in my eyes however the left looks like a bigger version of it previously it has no fullness in the lower pole and i am started to get very depressed about it as it cost me my savings. Could someone please reassure me or just be brutally honest :(

Post op

not sure your definitions are right. you seem to have plenty of lower pole fullness in the picture. what you do not have on the left side is ptosis or hang. that you will never have because you did not have it before. you have a beautiful augmentation!!

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical breasts

From the above pictures it is difficult to tell as your arm is in the picture and somewhat obstructing view. However more importantly you should go see your surgeon, if they feel they are not going to change to make you happy. You should be very open and honest with your surgeon.

M. Bradley Calobrace, MD, FACS

Uneven

With your arm in the way it is difficult to make a comment. I would suggest going back to your surgeon and discussing all your concerns. Do remember, you were uneven prior to surgery, with one breast sitting lower than the other.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon