I want to have a FUE hair transplant, and after discovering vellus hair i'm unsure if I can?

I was doing all the research, deciding where best to do it then my partner pointed out to me that in the areas I thought I was bald there is actually heaps of tiny almost invisinble vellus hair. As far as I am aware this hasn't changed for the past maybe 4/5 years, its got a little worse two years ago but not much. My question is.. Is it possible to still have a hair transplant or are these hairs in the way? I am sure they aren't growing or gaining pigment at all.

It is best to see a doctor for an examination to understand if you are a candidate for surgery.

It is best to see a doctor for an examination to understand if you are a candidate for surgery.  Start with a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

I want an Fue Hair Transplantation

You should Consult with a Surgeon and share your hair photos ,thus  he will be able to give you all tailor made medical evaluation regarding your case .

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I want an FUE transplant

What you need is a doctor to evaluate you and help you determine what to do that is in your best interest

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon