Flight from DO to London is it ok?

I'm traveling from the UK to Dominica hopefully early November and what I was thinking, as it is a 13 hour flight should I stay in DO for 4 weeks? Will it be okay to sit in a flight this long after 4 weeks? Should I stay at the recovery house for 4 weeks or stay 2 weeks there and 2 in a hotel? What's your opiniom doctors? Thank you

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon