What will be the best way to fix this problem? I'm sending you photos just after surgery and recent one. (Photo)

Before breast argumentation I had little asymmetry and we had to lift one side and everything will be a fine if nipple level of both will be the same.I'm very disappointed and after almost 6 month of surgery and thinking about revision to make nipple the same level.I have in both side Mentor 450 CC.Please,any suggestion and what is gone wrong in my case.My DR say can't do much about it only to make my nipple shorter as dimension are fine but visually they are not.Please,help!

More photos

Could you please include photos of before surgery so we can see what asymmetry you had.  Based on the photo you have submitted I believe you should be able to get more symmetry and better results, and therefore it would be worth it for you to start looking for plastic surgeons.  Please review before/after photos (make sure they show you at least three views from each patient) and make sure they show you patients with your problem that they corrected.

What will be the best way to fix this problem after breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Careful evaluation of your postoperative photos demonstrate asymmetry of the nipple/areola complexes;  otherwise you seem to have had a very nice outcome after breast augmentation surgery. If the nipple/areola complex asymmetry is of concern, then superior movement of the lower nipple areola complex may be helpful when it comes to improving symmetry.  Best to communicate your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon in front of a full-length mirror. Working together you should come up with a plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.