How much filler would be required to achieve these sort of results? (photos)

Hi, I had my lips injected last week for the first time ever, having been insecure about my extremely thin lips for ages. I had 1ml of Juvederm Volift injected in both lips which gave definite improvement although it is rather subtle. My ultimate goal isn't a dramatic Kylie Jenner-esque transformation - I just want a plump medium sized pout and was wondering how many sessions would be required for me to achieve this sort of result?

Filler results

Typically when people come in looking for fuller lips I recommend 1 syringe first then 4 weeks later add a second syringe.  Try using Juvederm Ultra Plus next time.

One ml Juvederm at most

Balance... that is the key. You do not want your lips to be the over riding feature of your face. Only one 1ml in addition is needed, if that. For first time lip fillers... always go under, rather than over. Once you are comfortable with the look, it can be replicated. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologist, Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Lip fillers

Hello. I inject around 20 lip fillers a week and it is surprising the variance in the amount of filler needed by different individuals. Looking at your lips it seems as if you will only need one more ml to achieve subtle yet plump results. You should wait no longer than 2 months for the next ml of filler. As a small note you may want to have a touch more filler in your bottom lip next timed as the proportion of top lip to bottom lip in your desired lip photo is 1/3:2/3.