Female, 17 with stretch marks. Wondering what kind of procedure would be effective for me, I've thought of Carboxytherapy.

I have these stretch marks all over my hips, rear end, thighs, knees and behind my knees. And just a tiny bit behind both elbows. Sadly, I am really desperate to improve my stretch marks, however I haven't taken any photos as that is a little too personal to expose on the internet. So I have 6 questions: 1) Is it safe? Does it hurt? 2) What is the process? 3) Benefits and side effects? 4) A better alternative? 5) How much it costs and how many sessions would I need on average? 6) Is it permanent?

Thanks for your query. Carboxytherapy is a very safe and effective treatment. It stimulates the formation of collagen and helps in lightening the stretch marks. It’s a painless procedure and just a prick of the needle is felt. In Carboxytherapy, co2 gas is injected sub-dermally where it breaks the fibrous bands and thus stimulates production of new collage. It generally require 6-7 sessions but this totally subjective and last for good time. You have multiple alternatives like ematrix, co2 fractional RF, micronedling RF, chemical peels. The cost varies from clinic to clinic. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon