Is this fat, or reoccurance of gynecomestia? (Photo)

Hi there, I am 31 years old and had chest liposuction 8 months ago. In the start everything was looking fine but as soon as I stopped wearing compression garment after alomost 3 months my chest started looking same like before just dont have puffy nipples infact I can't see left nipple after lipo but still have lumps on both sides and the area around areola is saggy specially the sides of chest under arms. Just want to know whether it's fat or reoccurance of gynocomestia.

Glands not removed during earlier liposuction

Hi. During your earlier procedure they dont seem to have removed the glands. They have performed only liposuction in my opinion and hence the recurrence. You will benefit from a gland excision procedure. 

Gynecomastia after liposuction

Though it is best to have an in person evaluation by a physician to  distinguish  between fat or true gynecomastia, if  you did not gain much weight after your surgery and your gynecomastia is still present is likely the surgery was not successful.  If your chest is not altered by a trial of diet and exercise your surgeon may consider a different kind of approach. #Liposuction #Fat #Gynecomastia 

Is this fat, or reoccurance of gynecomestia?

Thank you for your question and photos. 8 months is usually enough healing to see if you need further surgery. I'm not sure if your photo labelled "current situation" is preop or postop? The last photo, looks better, but you still have significant fat and possible breast tissue (only a physical exam can tell). You do have a lot of fat on the lateral chest wall. I personally believe, that it is not enough to remove the gynecomastia only, but the plastic surgeon needs to sculpt the lateral chest wall, and pectoralis major muscles to give a more athletic and angular male chest. Sometimes, fat is transferred into the upper pectoralis muscle to give a more muscular appearance. This is taking this surgery up a notch with the new advanced body sculpting techniques. I use the VASER technique to achieve superior results even in difficult cases. If you trust your surgeon, talk to him/her about your concerns, but most likely you will need a second operation by an expert to get better results. Good luck.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after previous chest wall surgery. Much more information, including information about possible weight gain and a good physical examination would be necessary to provide you with accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations.  

At this point my best suggestion: achieve a long-term stable weight if you are not there already. Then, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of examples achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.

Based on the current photographs, I think you will most likely benefit from excision of breast tissue, liposuction surgery, as well as possible skin excision.  Make sure, as you consider options that you learn about the pros/cons associated with each option. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Is this fat or recurrence of gynecomastia?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, if you had true gynecomastia and only had liposuction performed you likely still have some gynecomastia present within your chest. As there has also been a significant change in appearance to the size of your chest I would also assume that you have also had some fat deposition.  See your surgeon for an in-person exam. They can best determine the cause of your current appearance.  Hope this helps. 

Gynaecomastia

Hi
have you out on weight since the op?
it is very unusual, especially as this is fat and not true Gynaecomastia it seems.
If not, then I would go back to your surgeon for some more lipo
all the best