How can I make my face propotionate? (Photo)

My nose is too pointy from the side and when i smile the tip falls. My eyebrows are droopy and create a hood over my eyes until i raise my eyebrows. May i benefit from chin implants, upper lip fillers and non surgical brow lift. Also would it be possible to create more or a slope on my nose/a nasle lift to create a more pleasing (less pointy) upturned nose with fillers? My nose is very small but my features make it look bigger. Opinions and advice would be great! THANK YOU

How can I make my face propotionate?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you appear to be a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

Hope this helps.