One of my eyes is higher than the other. How do I sort this out? (Photo)

I'm so insecure about this, too a point were I cannot look at people in the eye without thinking about it. I'm so scared people will notice and my boyfriend has said something before and it really upset me so much. I try my hardest with makeup but it's so obvious it's ruining my life I really want surgery so bad! :( I'm scared I could go blind or something from surgery I don't know, I need professional advice, I am also nearly 24 so I am old enough to consider surgery.

Normal asymmetry

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon