Do you think I need an eyebrow lift?

Hi guys I want your advise I think my eyebrows could do with being a little higher would a brow lift achieve a higher arch in them??

Eyebrow lift

Cosmetic surgery is a choice. It will depend on you if you think you want to undergo an operation, but if it will make you feel better then there is no problem in having this surgery performed for as long as there are no contraindications.

London Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift

The simple answer to your question is yes, a brow lift can achieve a higher and more arch eyebrow. Without seeing photographs of you, I am unable to advise you whether a brow lift is actually necessary for your wants and desires. Good luck!

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon