My eye is smaller than the other and my face is reallly long. Could you suggest what I can do? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

See oculoplastic specialist

Difficult to tell the asymmetry you are mentioning from the photo. Best to see oculoplastic specialist about your eyes. See following video too.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.