One of my eyes seems bigger than the other. How can it be fixed? (Photo)

My left eye seems to be smaller than my right eye. I am unsure if this is caused by my droopy eyelid or because of my scar just underneath the eye. Due to the scar my face dosent even seem symmetrical. Is there anyway I can resolve this issue? One eye being smaller is getting more and more noticeable as I get older

Sunken eye and droopy eyelid

Your left eye appears more sunken which may be due to previous orbital fracture as I see you have scars around the left eye area. The left upper lid is also droopy. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. May need CT scan of orbits.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon