My right eye is a lot lower than the left what can be do necessary to make them even? (photos)

My right eye isurgery much lower than the left I've had it since birth but as I get older it get worse any information on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Ptosis and dermatochalasis

Thank you for sharing your question. You have a ptotic (droopy) eyelid as well as dermatochalasis (extra skin) of both upper eyelids. A combined procedure can be performed by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon.  Good luck,

You would benefit from surgery to address your heavy upper eyelids and eyebrows.

A fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon can assess you and determine the best approach to helping you with your issue.  

You have a very difficult problem

Everyone has some minor facial asymmetry, unfortunately, your is more than minor. The only correction is with Craniofacial surgery which is a very big surgery and without a physiological reason (persistent double vision or other problem) probably would not be done by a certified surgeon. 

Donald W. Kress, MD, FACS
Frederick Plastic Surgeon

Correction of droopy eyelid

It appears that there is excess skin that hangs over the right upper eyelid. There is also a mild amount of excess skin above the left upper eyelid. You may benefit from excision of skin from your upper eyelids (with more skin excised from the right compared to the left). This procedure is called an upper eyelid blepharoplasty. When having your consult, your surgeon will determine if the right eyelid itself is lower than the left. Based on your picture, it appears that both eyelids are droopy, since the distance between your upper eyelid and the light reflex seen on your cornea is about 1-2mm (greater than 2mm is a normal eyelid position). Your surgeon may want to do an additional procedure called a ptosis repair at the same time as the blepharoplasty to give the eyelids a lift as well. I recommend seeing an oculoplastic/oculofacial surgeon.

Maryam Nazemzadeh, MD
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon