Looking for an experienced surgeon in reduction of the labia majora, labia minora, and fat reduction from the pubic area, help?

I'm quite a thin girl but I seem to have excess skin and fat in that area. What do I need to look for in a surgeon and what would the average price be. much thanks.
See average cost for Labiaplasty

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Thank you for your question.  I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Schedule a series of consultations and meet with several to review their previous work and assess your comfort level with them.  The most important aspect in reaching your goals is making sure they have the experience to do a job that leads to your goal results while feeling comfortable enough with them to ask any questions to ensure your goals are well-understood . Hope that this helps.