Inquiry on any procedures relevant? I'm regards to my uneven cheeks (jowl). (photos)

Hi, i am a 24 year old female living in the UK, i am 5 ft 2 and 123 lbs. My face is asymmetrical, i feel that my face sags slightly on one side compared the other and i have a soft jawline. What are the procedures that can be offeres for this. I would ideally like to go for a nonsurgical route and minimumal cost.

Inquiry on any procedures relevant? I'm regards to my uneven cheeks (jowl).

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts on women in their late twenties and early thirties that had early "jowl" formation as appears to be the same as your case.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), jowls are present and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

"Jowls” are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last).  The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed."J My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits: very small incisions minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned) can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia no incisions within the hair = no hair loss excess fat can be removed excess skin removed cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure.  When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face. Hope this helps.