En bloc and Lift surgery Required. Any suggestions?

Hello, I'm looking for a surgeon in Europe that is experienced in doing an En Bloc Capsulectomy and lift I would like any silicone that can be removed including checking my armpits if they have leaked or ruptured. I've had them 20 years (textured silicone) over the muscle. Funds are tight so I'm willing to travel for an experienced surgeon outside the UK. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Gwen. 
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

En bloc and Lift surgery Required. Any suggestions?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for the question.  En bloc breast implant removal refers to a procedure where the breast implant and the surrounding capsule is removed as a single unit.  The procedures is performed such that the  contents within the breast implant capsule do not come into contact with the surrounding tissues. 

The procedure may be indicated when a patient has ruptured silicone gel breast implant, or if the patient has concerns about "medical conditions" related to the breast implants.

I would suggest starting with your national Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Best wishes.


These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.