Eliminating fine lines and pigment on hands with fractional laser after Fraxel Dual? (photos)

I've tried a single session of Fraxel dual and HQ 4% and tretinoin 0.1% but the lines and pigment is still bothering me. I can't help but think that my hands will always look prematurely aged.

Fraxel and Hands and Pigmentation and Lines

Other areas of the body (off of the face) such as hands, chest, neck, usually take three Fraxel treatments spaced one month apart to remove the pigment with the 1927 wavelength.  If you have discreet localized dark spots you can have the Trivantage Laser treatment and it may only take one or two treatments since it can penetrate deeper.  The trade off is that it can look worse while it is healing as it will look like brown scabs everywhere that you have them.  In addition, the 1550 wavelength is better in Fraxel for the lines and wrinkles and always takes multiple treatments.  It takes many years to get so much sun damage and it is normal to expect it to take more than one treatment to remove it. Please consult a specialist in Fraxel and lasers for the best cosmetic results.