My ears are large in the scaphoid area rather than prominent. Could this be reduced successfully? (Photos)

My ears are 7cm long and the scapha is large which looks terrible in head on view. Could this be reduced successfully along with the ear lobe. I live in the uk Midlands area.

My ears are large in the scaphoid area rather than prominent. Could this be reduced successfully? (

The large scapha can be reduced by moving the anithelix fold outwards, which is minimally invasively possible with the Merck stitch method, without having to cut open the ear. In the process, the ear moves slightly closer to the head as a side effect.

Germany Plastic Surgeon