4 years post-op Ear correction. Possible revision because the folds made in the ears look so abnormal. (photos)

Had an ear correction done 4 years ago, i felt like the folds created in the ears looked abnormal after the surgery especialy the left ear, i am thinking of seeing a surgeon to assess this. I have added pictures post op Any suggestions ?

Ear revision

Your photos suggest possible scar tissue as well as an antihelix whose appearance can be improved.  I think you would do best to seek out several consultations with plastic surgeons experienced in both cosmetic and reconstructive ear surgery.  You need an exam and a thorough discussion of your revision options; seek out several opinions, ask lots of questions about risks, benefits, and need for revision (among others), and review your surgeon's before and after photos.  Good luck!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon