Is my dream body achievable with a BBL? (Photo)

Hello, I am 5'6 and weigh around 10 stone and was wondering if my wish pictures(which I have attached) are achievable. Thank you.

Wish pic

Thank you for your question. I don't think your wish pics are realistic because you've altered your bony frame using a computer program and this is not possible with liposuction. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Is my dream body achievable with a BBL?

You can only liposuction to reveal the underlying structure and no more.  The fat transfer can be used to create the illusion that the waist is smaller by adding fat to the hips.

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL.  You can achieve a more contoured and hourglass shape but, you need to have realistic expectations. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

thank you very much for your questions and pictures.

I am currently in Miami with Dr Mendieta but coming back to London tomorrow where I have my practice in Harley Street.

Although you are an excellent candidate for BBL you might also need a procedure to the abdominal muscles in order to make your waist narrower.

I perform both procedures at the same time and usually I ask my patients to spend one night in the hospital.

I hope you will find this information useful.

With best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photographs, it appears that you would be a good candidate for a BBL but your computerized images are a little unrealistic for what liposuction can do for the body. Liposuction can make the waist and hips look more contoured but probably not to the extent of your wish pics. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to determine if you are a good candidate or not and if your cosmetic goals are achievable. The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon