Best doctor for mini lift in UK?

Ok so I've been to see Dr Julian De Silva in Harley Street who's confirmed it's not a chin implant I need but a mini lift as I have alot of loose skin. He was lovely and explained things properly. But he's charging 9k for the lift which I know he's an excellent Dr but a little out of budget for me. Can anyone recommend a good Dr who's a little less pricey as I don't want to just go to anyone.
See average cost for Mini Lift

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Quality Surgeon Should Never Be Compromised By Price!

Thank you for your question.  It is extremely important you have a bond with your surgeon and who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve, therefore you both having the same understand of desired results you which to achieve and what can be given.  Unfortunately, I cannot decide which surgeon would be best for patients as everyone personality, expectation, techniques used and desired outcomes are completely different, therefore a surgeon suiting one person, may not suit another.  Please make sure you look after before and after pictures of past patients to get a feel of the surgery results and recovery.

The BAPRAS is always a good place to start, also their website should give you a lot of information about the surgeon qualification and memberships.  I would always advice if you have a good feel about a surgeon and therefore have trust in them, it is always better to postpone surgery until the sufficient funds are available, or ask the Patient Coordinator whether finance options are available. The Quality of the surgery should never be compromised by the price.

All the best in your search! 

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately I can't help you find another doctor but if you have found an excellent surgeon with whom your feel comfortable with you may want o speak with the office manager to see if you can work something out. If it definitely to high with no alternative you may want to visit the website for the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS for additional recommendations
Best Of Luck

Lee A. Gibstein, MD