Difficult area to lose even with the gym! What is best treatment to make my stomach flatter? (photos)

Not had children but stomach looks like it had. I am unsure why I have that fold at the bottom of my stomach even with exercise very stubborn to get rid off.

Difficult area to lose even with the gym! What is best treatment to make my stomach flatter?

Based on the photos, I would suggest either Smartlipo or traditional liposuction. You appear to be young with good skin quality, so you should get an excellent result. Good luck!

Tumescent Liposuction under local is going to be your savior.

Liposuction under local can really improve your abdomen and hips(flanks) easily and dramatically. Go get the new you ASAP.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Stubborn Stomach Fat Solutions--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, fat

I recommend getting a formal evaluation, but you look like a candidate for VASER liposuction. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches.  coolsculpting and vanquish can be combined as a "fire and ice" combination to get improvement but will not be as dramatic as liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen and flanks.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Hi-

This is a very common complaint. Two options for you may be cool sculpting which is a non invasive treatment to help that small area of concern or a more permanent option would be liposuction. It is very well tolerated with tiny incisions and can help you get that flat stomach your looking for. Good Luck!!! 

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction vs Surgery

Thank you for the question. The options for making your tummy flatter ranges from liposuction to surgery. Of course a clinical assessment by an experienced cosmetic surgeon would enable a rational decision to be made based on your expectations, needs , and clinical examination.

SculpSure Vs. Liposuction For Tummy and Love Handles

Not sure how old you are, but since you have not had children yet and your skin looks rather elastic and no overt skin sagging or major laxity, I think you could go two ways: A noninvasive modality such as SculpSure would be likely be good to treat these stubborn areas. SculpSure uses laser energy to destroy fat cells on the targeted area. It only takes about 20-30 minutes, is well-tolerated, and is effective for isolated fat pockets of the tummy and love handles. If you wanted to treat it with a more invasive and definitive route, then you could consult with a board certified plastic surgeon on liposuction of the abdomen and flanks. Liposuction remains the gold standard for permanent fat removal and involves removal of the fat underneath the skin with cannulas. Therefore, is the most definitive way to eliminate fat deposits. It also works well in patients who are a little younger and vis a vis have more elastic skin and thicker dermis given the retraction process the skin goes through post-liposuction. Maintain a healthy  diet and exercise because with all of these modalities you can gain fat back. Good luck!