Can I diet now that I am 2 months post op BBL?

I'm very happy with my results!!! but I overdosed on carbs during the first few weeks of recovery and now stuck in an awkward place. Wanting more opinions please! I am storing more fat than in my arms (no lipo) and flanks (light lipo) than before surgery and would like to know if I diet, where is the most likely place the fat will burn from? I know there's no real telling, but any input would help as it looks like I may need to buy new tailored coats! Thanks

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to wait until at least 6 months from surgery, remember that fat is moldable and also you can lose the fat from your buttocks when you're loosing fat from your body. Be careful and protect your shape.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should be able to return to what ever diet you prefer. The shape should be maintained as you gain or lose weight.

I would always get input from your surgeon on this as weight loss can alter proportions.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.