What is determined in the price of a Brazilian butt lift if the price says from £6700?

Does the price go up by how much fat you want liposuctioned and transferred to the butt and by how much?

What is determined in the price of a Brazilian butt lift

Price is set and varies based on the location of the facility and the surgeons experience. It also includes costs such as but not limited to - anesthesia, surgeons time, operating room time, nurse time etc... The price may start at 6700 for basic areas such as the abdomen and flanks but can increase if you choose to add more areas.... Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. 
Regards,  

Cost of a BBL

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Every PS does things a little bit differently. The price varies on the location and the expertise of the surgeon. If you are wanting to go to a board certified plastic surgeon that has a lot of experience with this procedure, you will likely pay more. I do a lot of these in my practice, so I have a package price that includes liposuction to the abdomen, waistline, back, and love handles (plus any needed for actual shaping of the buttocks) as a standard. If the patient also wishes for their arms or thighs to be liposuctioned then that is added at no additional cost.