Desperately seeking UK surgeon who specializes in breast capsulectomy. Any suggestions?

Explant done December last year capsules still in. I'm having constant pain in breast chest and rib bones. Lymph node pain, pain in my arm and hands etc. I know this is due to the capsules. I have researched dr. melmed and dr. Kolb. What wonderful people actually acknowledging and helping women sick from implants! Unfortuately it seems there is no one here in the uk who can help remove my capsules and roaming silicone! Please help me.i have seen two surgeons who deny problems from silicone!!!!!

Breast implant capsule removal

An MRI is needed to define if the capsule is noted and if there is silicone in the lymph nodes.

exploration and removal of the capsule can be done. Seek a board certified plastic surgeon.

I am sorry to hear about the problems  you are experiencing. I am sure that you will find many well qualified board-certified plastic surgeons to help you in your area.   Focus on locating a plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of examples helping patients with revisionary breast surgery concerns.

Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.