can I have dermal fillers after a temple lift and how soon after?

Brow Lift

Thank you for your question. This question should be directed to your board certified facial plastic surgeon. The fillers should be completed after your swelling has subsided so your injector can work with  he most accurate information in regards to the location of your wrinkles.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I have dermal fillers after a temple lift and how soon after?

Sure, you can have dermal fillers after a temple lift. However you will want to wait until post operative swelling subsides so the injector can obtain the best result. Good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Ask your surgeon for best advice

Dermal fillers in an area away from the surgical site (in your case, smile lines, lips, chin, etc.) would be reasonable fairly quickly after surgery.  If my brow or temple lift patient desired dermal fillers in the temporal hollows or forehead (close to the surgical site), I would counsel him/ her to wait a minimum of two months, and have evidence of good healing and no signs of infection, compromised bloody supply, or other problems, prior to undergoing filler treatment there.  Check in with your surgeon for advice best tailored to your situation, and good luck in your recovery.

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon