I'm 6 days post op and am feeling a bit spaced out today. (photos)

I had 300cc overs in both breasts. I'm feeling a bit paranoid today as I've taken a pic and my left breast still looks more swollen and higher than the right and the nipples to me looks a little more turned out. I know it's early days and maybe I'm looking for a problem as things have gone so well so far. I'm worrying about capsular contracture am I worrying needlessly?? I have taken the pics 6 days po myself and it could be the angle

Paranoid after BA

Try to relax and enjoy the remarkable improvement compared to your"before" picture.  The healing process is by no means finished and I would not judge your breast for at least another month.  The asymmetry you had before (right smaller than left) has been well compensated for, and I think you are going to enjoy an excellent result

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

6 Days Post op

Thank you for the question and photos. It may help ease your mind to contact your Plastic Surgeon's office. They will let you know what to expect as you heal. Your breasts are swollen and will be for a few weeks. You can expect them to be positioned high on the chest and feel firm for a few months. The drop and fluff process takes between 2-6 months. It is not uncommon for the breasts to settle at slightly different rates.
All the best