7 days post op from a BBL, however it seems that my hips are uneven and the fat has been taken unevenly. Any suggestion? (photo)

The top of my back and side on one side of my body seems like it still has fat present, also my hips seem very uneven. Is this just swelling, or is it something to be more concerned about?

7dd post BBL

Dear Charlotte,

I believe that you are doing very well at such an early stage.Take it easy, follow the instructions very carefully and you will see your result changing very often for the next 2-6months.With kind regards,Stefano Cotrufo

London Plastic Surgeon