I am 4 days post op after a 3500 follicle graft. This morning I woke up to find some yellow "pustules" forming. (Photo)

1. Why is this happening since I am following the cleansing routine to the letter? 2. Do I need to worry about it or is this part of the healing process? Many thanks

If you have yellow pustules you need to contact you doctor. The Internet is not a place to receive medical treatment.

If you have yellow pustules you need to contact you doctor.  The Internet is not a place to receive medical treatment.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Yellow pustules

If you have yellow pustules, go back to see your doctor to make sure that this is not an early infection present. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pustles post transplant

You should definitely contact the physician who performed your transplant to discuss the pustules you are presenting.

Dow Stough, MD
Hot Springs National Park Dermatologic Surgeon

Yellow pustules after a 3500 procedure

Bross123,
If you have yellow pustules, I would definitely recommend that you follow up with your physician. This is possible but rare. I cannot be certain with the limited photos, it needs up close physical examination. Is there drainage? Fever? Warmth? 
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon