Will this crease in my breast go away on its own and will they round out? (photos)

I'm 8 weeks post op from anchor breast lift with 240 implants under muscle. 3 weeks ago I started to get a crease in the skin of my left breast near the cleavage. This makes the breast sit strange, especially when I raise my arms. Will this smooth out on its own? Also my breasts are very square will they eventually round out? Obviously from my before pictures there is a massive improvement, but I got them done so I was no longer self conscious, but with the shape and crease I still am for now.

Normal healing process

The lumpiness, swelling, itching and hardness after a surgery like you had typically persists at least 8 weeks after the surgery then begin to slowly goes away. In my experience, daily massage of the hard areas makes the biggest difference in getting rid of it sooner rather than later. It can easily take 6 months or more to see results. Your breast lift scars will usually flatten and fade between 9-12 months but can sometimes take even 18 months. Scar fading depends on your genetics. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have with your surgeons for his evaluation and advice. Hope this helps.

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon