Will CoolSculpting make a very noticeable difference to my inner thighs and tummy? (photos)

I do weight training and cardio 3-4 times per week and have muscular thighs (quads and outer thigh are hard and smooth), however from the top of my inner thigh to knee cap I have fat pockets which will not budge, I am too self conscious to wear shorts or dresses anymore. I have had two consultations to have liposuction but the cost is something I can't commit too and as my stubborn fat isn't a really large amount I want to look at alternatives. I am a 29 inch waist, 169cm and weight is 73kg.

Coolsculpting

It is hard to judge from the pictures. I recommend you visit a doctor who specializes in this treatment for evaluation. Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Will CoolSculpting make a very noticeable difference to my inner thighs and tummy?

Thank you for your question. Its difficult to tell from photos. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate.

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Inner thigh Coolsculpting

Yes, you would be great for Coolsculpting for the inner thighs. This is best treated with the Coolfit handpiece. Make sure the provider has all the various attachments to optimize your results and has a lot of experience. We've been doing the procedure since 2009. See the link please.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

CoolSculpting Results

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on the information you have provided and the pictures you uploaded I think you could potentially be a good candidate for CoolSculpting and you would definitely see improvement. Here at our practice we have successfully treated abdomen and inner thighs for a large number of patients with great results. The most important thing to remember about CoolSculpting is that there needs to be pinchable fat in order to treat. I would recommend you get a consultation with a clinic that offers CoolSculping and get an assessment. They should be able to let you know whether you truly are a great candidate for this procedure. If you would like to know more information about CoolSculpting visit the link below. 

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting for inner thighs

CoolSculpting is a great treatment option for stubborn fat. It works great for inner thighs and I do think it would benefit you. It also works well for abdominal fat and flanks. The ideal patient has localized pockets of pinchable fat. I recommend an in-person consultation with a certified CoolSculpting practice which you can look up on the CoolSculpting website find a provider tool.