Can you have CoolSculpt if taking furosemide?

Can you have coolsculpt on the abdominal area if you are taking furosemide?

Thank you for your question. There should be no problem doing CoolSculpting while taking furosemide, however, I would mention it to your treating physician. Regards, 

Coolsculpting while taking furosemide

I see know reason that you cannot have the CoolSculpting procedure while taking furosemide. I would, of course, mention that you are taking the furosemide to your treating physician. 

Can you have CoolSculpting if taking furosemide?

In my opinion, it would be fine to have a CoolSculpting procedure if you are taking furosemide.  I would discuss this with the physician treating you to make sure they approve of it however.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon