Complication - is it Capsular Contracture? Please help. (photo)

Hello, I had my surgery in April. My surgeon put 285 under muscle. On the same day when I had the surgery, I was bleeding from my right boob so I had to go back to the hospital. I had another surgery. My boobs looks so bad. What should I do now? Is it capsular contracture? I have also noticed more moles on my skin since I had my surgery. I went to see a dermatologist and she said that they are normal moles and it can be due to some bacterial infection? Could you please advise me what I should do now.

Post Op Complication

Thank you for your question and photo. I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty. It is clear that you have an issue with the left breast which will require attention. You need to be seen and assessed in person.

All the best

Complication - is it Capsular Contracture? Please help.

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced.  Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to help you with specific/accurate diagnosis or advice.  Encapsulation (capsular contracture) is a diagnosis that can only be made after physical examination (usually difficult to make this diagnosis based on photographs).  Having said that, one of your breast implants do seem to displace (inferiorly and laterally?).

Based on your description and concerns, it is quite likely that revisionary breast surgery will be necessary to improve your outcome. Best to follow up with your plastic surgeon and/or seek second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience helping patients with revisionary surgery.  You may find the attached link, dedicated to these types of revisionary breast operations helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.