How to clean the nose - using saline spray when you have dissolvable packing.

I had an open septorhinoplasty 2 days ago and have dissolvable packing. It's still tightly up there bit I was given saline spray to use up my nose. Is this to use once the packing comes out? Does the packing came out on its own or do I have to help the process along by still trying to use the spray even though there looks to be no room up there. I have been cleaning the nostril area but not sure if I should be doing more. Thank you.

How to clean my nose post septorhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.You have to ask your surgeon all of the questions you have placed in the forum. it is his duty to show and explain to you how to maintain nasal hygiene post op.Kind regards.