I want to know that does chemical castration effects hair transplant.

I am looking for hair transplant in a month or so but I am also having chemical castration because of high libido which is effecting my life. Kindly tell me should I go for hair transplant? Thanks

If you are having chemical castration, it would be best to discuss it's effects with your doctor.

If you are having chemical castration, it would be best to discuss it's effects with your doctor.  Transplanted hairs behave like hairs from the donor area.  If your donor hair is not affected, your transplanted hair will not be affected.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplants have been known to increase the libido. It may be better to post-pone the transplant until your endocrinologist gives you the go go ahead.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Chemical Castration and hair transplants

The hair from the back of the head is not sensitive to testastone. Men who have their testicles and their hair, will keep their hair when their testicles come off surgically. I expect that chemical castration will have the same benefit. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon