Will cheek fillers improve the lack of volume and under eye lines I have? (Photo)

I've had Botox to my crows feet and under my eyes but nothing seems to shift the dark circles, lack of volume and fine lines infer my eyes. What do you suggest? Thank you in advance! (Please excuse the photos I've just taken them in the hairdressers!).

Fillers for cheeks and tear troughs

You are absolutely right! You would be a great candidate for cheek fillers, as you lack volume in your mid and frontal cheeks. This could be beautifully corrected with Juvederm Volift fillers, which would give you a soft and natural look.

To complete the volume rejuvenation and to further diminish the appearance of your eye bags, you would also benefit from a softer filler such as Juvederm Volbella in your tear trough area. 

I would like to remind you that you once you find a physician, it is very important to check their credentials and see pictures of his/her work. I wish you good luck! 

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. In particular, I think you would benefit from placement of Voluma in your cheeks. Voluma is a thicker HA filler that is meant to be placed deep so as to provide structure and lift. This will likely help your tear troughs, but you may also decide to have some filler placed directly into this area, so as to produce a more rested look. I tend to favor Restylane in this area, as it attracts less water than some other fillers, yet it is hearty enough to provide lasting results. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon