Cheek augmentation. Does anyone have any other solutions to this? (Photos)

I've lost volume in my cheeks and it's making me feel like I've aged years, this has happened over the last 7 months where people are even commenting on weight loss. One side is more than the other!! Was thinking of fat transfer which hasn't had the best reviews and want something more permanent for the price so was thinking cheek implants to fill my mid cheeks I'm aware they do all shapes and size implants. Does anyone have any other solutions to this? And pros and cons. Thanks

Cheek Implants

Cheek implants offer the most assured method of addressing your midface concerns. But the cheek implant style is critical as your loss of volume is in the submalar area, thus you need more of a submalar cheek implant style. The asymmetry can be address by either implant size differences or adjusting similar-sized implants during surgery.

Facial Sculpting/ Cheek Augmentation - Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Cheeks can be augmented with fillers, fat or implants. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options based on your facial structure. Best, Dr. Emer

Cheek augmentation. Does anyone have any other solutions to this?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts. From the photos, your cheeks are quite flat anteriorly (in the front) as are the mandibular angles and while this can be confirmed with a profile view, I suspect that your chin is also weak. This creates an elongated, rectangular shaped face. 

Based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.

The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face. 
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Fat transfer, despite its current popularity, is far less reliable at creating a desired shape to the chin, cheeks or mandibular angles and for that reason I don't use fat for facial shaping. An off the shelf dermal filler or facial implant (cheek, chin) are far more reliable and effective at creating the proper shape and contour. However, this does require an aesthetic appreciation of the appropriate shape as well as experience in placing cheek and chin implants of the correct size, shape and thickness.

Hope this helps.

Cheek sagging--permanent solution.

Cheek sagging--permanent solution. Sub malar implants is what will take care of this problem IF done by an experienced cheek implant surgeon.